Win... Environ Facial and Massage
Closing date: 6th April 2017
Optima Magazine has teamed up with new beauty destination The Retreat, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a 90 minute Environ facial and consultation, followed by a soothing back, neck and shoulder massage.
The Retreat is based in the picturesque Old Dairy, a converted outbuilding in the peaceful grounds of Chenies Manor.
Director Cara Aitken is very excited to be launching her new venture and brings over twenty years of beauty experience and skincare expertise gained in lecturing and consultancy. She is highly positive about the benefits of Eviron – ‘an incredible, results-driven programme’ – which aims to reduce visible signs of ageing with a combination of technically advanced treatments and holistic therapy.
To enter the competition please fill out the following form. All fields are mandatory.
Once you have submitted the form you will receive an email with a link to confirm your entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is an Environ facial and back, neck and shoulder massage at The Retreat, The Old Dairy, Chenies. The prize must be booked and taken within three months of recepit and is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or voucher. Travel costs are at the winner's expense.
2. There is no cash alternative.
3. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and associates of Optima Magazine Limited and of the competition sponsor, and their families.
4. Only one entry per household will be permitted.
5. This is an online competition only. Postal entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The competition closes at midnight on 6 April 2017.
8. The draw will be held on or after 7 April 2017. The first correct entry drawn will be deemed the winner. The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 14 April 2017
9. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules.